Pt advice

Started by Burning34
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Burning34

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have just finished my sophomore year of und. grad and have a 2.7gpa. I know I can do a lot better and plan on improving my gpa a good bit. But I want to get into pt school after I graduate and know how competitive it is. I have made a good bit of Cs already. I need some advice if i should keep trying to pursue pt school before this summer because if I do still have a chance I will get as many observations hours this summer as possible. Or should consider changing my major. Please just offer some advice. Thanksgiving