Pulled from VCU/MCV Alternate List

Started by YLan1980
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

YLan1980

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh my God...I just got a phone call from Dr. Reinders today stating that somebody from another state had decided to drop his spot and my name was at the top of the altenate list. I am now officially accepted by VCU!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! 🙂 🙂 :luck: 🙂 🙂
 
YLan1980 said:
Oh my God...I just got a phone call from Dr. Reinders today stating that somebody from another state had decided to drop his spot and my name was at the top of the altenate list. I am now officially accepted by VCU!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! 🙂 🙂 :luck: 🙂 🙂

Congrats!! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
eleanor_rigby said:
Will you be switching from Shendendoah???

Yes, VCU is my first choice so now that I am accepted, I will be turning down Shenandoah. Funny thing is, I got the acceptance email from SU last Friday so I haven't even received their official letter from the mail yet and I get the call from VCU today. Thank you GOD, my prayers have been answered! :luck:
 
Congrats...I will be there also! Guess I will be meeting you soon 🙂
 
UVaWahoo said:
congrats, i'll see you there!

Everyone who will be going to VCU this coming Fall, let's exchange emails or form a Yahoo Group. 👍
 
YLan1980 said:
Oh my God...I just got a phone call from Dr. Reinders today stating that somebody from another state had decided to drop his spot and my name was at the top of the altenate list. I am now officially accepted by VCU!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! 🙂 🙂 :luck: 🙂 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------