Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

For part 1 I used the qbank from the AAPM&R and PM&R Bank review book and part 2 I used the cases from PM&R Bank review and did some questions from my bank. I studied using largely questions and cases with Cuccurullo added in for more details on the areas I couldn't remember as well.
 
For part 1 I used the qbank from the AAPM&R and PM&R Bank review book and part 2 I used the cases from PM&R Bank review and did some questions from my bank. I studied using largely questions and cases with Cuccurullo added in for more details on the areas I couldn't remember as well.
check out pmrqbankreview.com . Most comprehensive source for Part I questions and Part II cases. Developed and run by physiatrist with real time customer service! Pass rates of users are above national average.