qualifying for Graduate level aid

Started by JoAnneNYI
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JoAnneNYI

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently I am in a combined BS/MS Physician Assistant program. Last class for the BS degree only just graduated. I entered the program with a BS in Biology and additional classes post to fulfill their prerequisites. This Fall semester I am taking only one 400 level class. All others (3) are graduate level. But I am still not eligible for graduate status finaid until May 2008 according to the office (I graduate in December 2008). Because I entered the program before the Master Level was approved I am classified such.
Is this right? Can I convince them to qualify me as a graduate student?
Thanks for any help. JoAnne