quality text

Started by jok200
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jok200

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, i am not a neurology resident but I am looking for a clinical neurology text that I can use in PM&R.... I have been recommended color atlas of neurology (thieme) which is amazing from what i have seen but I was wondering if their is anything else. Basically i am looking for a text not massive, so about 400-500 maximum and a CLINICAL approach to neurology not esoteric theory of the minutia. I have had trouble with this as many of the textbooks or review books I have seen are heavy in minutia for some reason.

thanks -