query about PhD in Audiology

Started by A7mad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A7mad

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

Could you guide me to any PhD program in Audiology, which GRE is not
of the requirements.

I am an international student and looking for an acceptance at any
uni in US.

cheers 👍
 
Your best bet would be to look at what programs offer a PhD program in audiology and contact the directors of those programs and they'd be able to give you more insight into whether you'd need to take the GRE or not.

I'm not sure if international students are required to take the GRE, but I know almost all programs require the student pass the TOFL.