Question about AADSAS applications

Started by NoFear66
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NoFear66

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to submit my application for the entering class of 2009 this summer. I know how important it is to apply early. I was wondering how early I can start filling out my application. I know you can't submit it until June but when is the first day you can start filling it out?
 
A good way to prepare yourself for early submission is to take a look at all the questions, and answer them all in Word so that you can just cut and paste your answers when AADSAS opens up - I don't think the questions change from year to year. It doesn't cost anything to start a profile, it only costs money when you submit your application. However, keep in mind that AADSAS closes for a period in the late winter/early spring, so you'll have to copy all the questions before this time.