Question about early acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Barbnrae12

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wanting to apply for early decision with Texas Tech. Does anyone know if you can apply regular admission for fall if you are rejected or do they make you wait till the following year? I was thinking of retaking the pcat if they turn me down but I don't want to ruin my chances because of early decision and my mediocre current pcat score.
 
From what I understand, if you are rejected from early acceptance you will not be considered for this cycle, but if you are deferred, they will automatically consider your application/any updates to it in the regular cycle.