Question about Examkracker 101 VR

Started by Cyn0612
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cyn0612

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have just checked on some of the posts that mentioned about the Examkracker 101 passages and found one on ebay that is for MCAT? Is this the same one that you guys mentioned to used for the PCAT verbal section? Could someone who have already taken the PCAT give me some thoughts about this book? Thank you so much.
 
That's the one. It's Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning. I used it and felt like it didn't help me since my lowest score was in reading. But who knows, maybe my score would've been lower had I not studied from it. It never hurts to study extra. I say study from it.