Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,
I read about 3+ recommendations about ExamKrackers as an excellent study material for the PCAT exam. For those who's taken the PCAT and used ExamKracker study material to prepare, how good was it in explaining the concepts. I'm just a little concerned about purchasing the book since it's aimed for the MCAT exam. Was there more, less or just about the right amount of material covered in ExamKrackers to score high on the PCAT exam?
Any feedback would greatly be appreciated cuz I'm not too happy with the Kaplan book and planning to take the January PCAT.
Thank you,
Airen
I read about 3+ recommendations about ExamKrackers as an excellent study material for the PCAT exam. For those who's taken the PCAT and used ExamKracker study material to prepare, how good was it in explaining the concepts. I'm just a little concerned about purchasing the book since it's aimed for the MCAT exam. Was there more, less or just about the right amount of material covered in ExamKrackers to score high on the PCAT exam?
Any feedback would greatly be appreciated cuz I'm not too happy with the Kaplan book and planning to take the January PCAT.
Thank you,
Airen