question about mcphs worcester

Started by Danyelle1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Danyelle1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was just wondering if the pharmd program in worcester was only for applicants with a bachelors degree? I didnt think it was, but I read something today that made it seem like it was! I hope not!
 
it says on their website, that you need complete the pre-professional coursework
 
If you do not have a BA, u should apply to Boston Campus is better. Cos on the web, it said that for Worcester and Manchester for accelerate require u to have a BA. TO make sure call school and find out!!!!!!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this school require the pcat, for the accelerated program?
 
If you do not have a BA, u should apply to Boston Campus is better. Cos on the web, it said that for Worcester and Manchester for accelerate require u to have a BA. TO make sure call school and find out!!!!!!!!!

you definitely don't need a bachelors or any degree, because I currently go to Worcester, and I don't have an undergrad degree. The school doesn't require PCAT (at least as of last year when I applied), Boston vs Worcester/Manchester, make sure you are aware of them because you can only apply to one campus, there are other threads on this topic recently so you can search.