Question about testing and pharmacy schools.

Started by GS1992
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GS1992

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm new to these boards, and I've finally decided after a lot of though I want to be a pharmacist. I will be going into my Junior year in September.
My questions are:

I have heard I need to take subject test to get into college. Which ones do i have to take?

Is the PCAT giving by colleges, or do I have to apply somewhere else?

Are there any other big test I should know about? (besides Subject, PCAT, SAT, and AP test)

Hope i can learn a lot here 🙂
 
Hi, I'm new to these boards, and I've finally decided after a lot of though I want to be a pharmacist. I will be going into my Junior year in September.
My questions are:

I have heard I need to take subject test to get into college. Which ones do i have to take?

Is the PCAT giving by colleges, or do I have to apply somewhere else?

Are there any other big test I should know about? (besides Subject, PCAT, SAT, and AP test)

Hope i can learn a lot here 🙂


I think you are messing the two up. Are you a junior in HS?
You need your SAT and maybe some subject tests to get into an undergraduate school.

The only standardized test to get into PHARMACY school is the PCAT.
 
I think you are messing the two up. Are you a junior in HS?
You need your SAT and maybe some subject tests to get into an undergraduate school.

The only standardized test to get into PHARMACY school is the PCAT.

What are the common subject tests I need to take? This also depends on school to school right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know, SDN has launched a forum for high school students.

I would talk to your high school counselor. If s/he's a good one, you'll be given sound advice. However, you don't HAVE to take subject tests (for the SAT, at least) to get into college. Many schools are just fine with the reasoning tests (SAT I).
 
You know, SDN has launched a forum for high school students.

I would talk to your high school counselor. If s/he's a good one, you'll be given sound advice. However, you don't HAVE to take subject tests (for the SAT, at least) to get into college. Many schools are just fine with the reasoning tests (SAT I).

Thanks, ill ask my counselor. Mind giving me the link to the High School Student forum?