Question for DAT takers...........

Started by iambatman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iambatman

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
..............How many of you are taking the DAT for the entering class 2006 dental school (the current)?

..............And how many are applying for 2007?

I am just curious.
 
iambatman said:
..............How many of you are taking the DAT for the entering class 2006 dental school (the current)?

..............And how many are applying for 2007?

I am just curious.

I just took the DAT on the 25th and I had my application in. Im hoping to get in this cycle even though I applied pretty late. I did real well tho and if I dont get in this year it will only be because I applied so late.

I think if you dont take the DAT in the next couple of weeks its preety much impossible to get your applications in on time to a majority of schools.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the DAT on Nov. 15 for the 2006 cycle............or accidentaly for the 2007 cycle 🙁 . I find out which on the 15th :scared: .