question! plz help me out! :)

Started by ddschris
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ddschris

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took DAT in 2003.
if it has been that long, is that score removed from my record?
I heard that I cant use a score that is more than two years old,
but is it ever go away? thanks for your time in advance.
 
from what i understand--- i think the score is no longer valid as far as schools accepting it as part of your application, BUT it is STILL part of your overall record--ie that if you plan on taking the DAT again, this score will be reported along with your latest score.

gluck!