question regarding the supplementary applications

Started by art23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

art23

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello everyone,

I am in the process of finishing my supplementary applications for two different schools online. when I log out of my applications the website takes me to a page where all of the schools to which I am applying are enlisted.
My question: is there a way for the designated pharmacy schools to check your supplementary applications intended for other pharmacy schools through the same website? otherwise are pharmacy schools able to see what you are writing in your supplementary applications for other designated schools?

thank you,

art
 
Art,

Sorry but I'm confused by your question. Are you referring to supplementary applications for Pharmcas schools? If so, I've completed some and there is no page that lists all of the schools I'm applying to except on Pharmcas (which, to the best of my knowledge, the schools cannot access). As for the supplementary applications, I have completed them either online, by fax, or mail (according to each school's requirements) and as all of these forms are separate from my Pharmcas application, there is no way any school could see what I submitted to the other schools.

Hope this answers your question but if not, please provide more detail or be more specific. Thanks.
 
Art,

Sorry but I'm confused by your question. Are you referring to supplementary applications for Pharmcas schools? If so, I've completed some and there is no page that lists all of the schools I'm applying to except on Pharmcas (which, to the best of my knowledge, the schools cannot access). As for the supplementary applications, I have completed them either online, by fax, or mail (according to each school's requirements) and as all of these forms are separate from my Pharmcas application, there is no way any school could see what I submitted to the other schools.

Hope this answers your question but if not, please provide more detail or be more specific. Thanks.


this is the page i'm referring to ..when I log out from either schools supplementary apps , it directs me here... I guess all the schools use the same site to host their supplementary online applications??
 
Last edited: