Question regarding USC reapplicants

Started by vanishel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vanishel

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I am reapplying to USC, so do I have to get a new account for the Graduate Admission or can I use my old account from last year's? I looked into my last year's account and the old submitted forms are still there and there's no where to be found any info on 2010 application. Please help! 🙂 (Working on a new account mean while) Thanks a lot!!
 
Hi everyone. I am reapplying to USC, so do I have to get a new account for the Graduate Admission or can I use my old account from last year's? I looked into my last year's account and the old submitted forms are still there and there's no where to be found any info on 2010 application. Please help! 🙂 (Working on a new account mean while) Thanks a lot!!

I made a new account.
 
Yes, I also made a new account in the last application cycle. You only need one new LOR (can send more than one if you like), since they keep the old ones in file.