Question?

Started by steve0036
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

steve0036 said:
Is it true Tufts is better than Upen?

Dental school is a funny thing. Everyone at their schools think they are getting the best education and that no other school teaches particular procedures or info.

As I sit here and study, my wife says to me "wow you guys study just like the med students, I'm glad you went here because I highly doubt other dental schools teach like this". I just smile and continue studying knowing damn well its not the truth and other schools do the same.

But not all dental students realize this. I don't know how many times my bro-n-law at UFCD wants to get into a pissing match with me as to why UF is better. He has yet to do anything I haven't

anyway, point of my pointless comment is the ADA has a certain set of rules and all schools are about 90% the same. 5% difference is based on the research the school does and you might get hot info straight off the press and the other 5% is patient pool might be better.

ok so tufts will always be better then Penn for a tuft grad and Penn will always be better than tufts to a Penn grad.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i actually think that I am at the most backward school and getting the worst education possible....maybe it's just because i'm a second year, but there are a lot of things I never expected when i came
 
Look at
-area
-how nice is the school
-TUITION (you become a dentist no matter what, spend a few bucks less!)
-where would you rather live?
-clinics
-what the reputation is