Question

Started by IMG_0008
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IMG_0008

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys. I took a PE class at a community college during high school. When I was in a four yr college, I took a general education class at the same community college during summer and then transfer only the general education unit to the four yr college.

My question is since I need to put all the classes from all the colleges I attended onto the application, do I need to put that PE grade on the application too?

Can anyone let me know whether I have to put that grade from high school on the application or not? Thanks a lot!
 
IMG_0008 said:
Hi guys. I took a PE class at a community college during high school. When I was in a four yr college, I took a general education class at the same community college during summer and then transfer only the general education unit to the four yr college.

My question is since I need to put all the classes from all the colleges I attended onto the application, do I need to put that PE grade on the application too?

Can anyone let me know whether I have to put that grade from high school on the application or not? Thanks a lot!


Yes. you need to put everything down on the application. I don't think it is a big deal at all. the school mostly concern with the pre-pharmacy and the science/math class. The PE don't even in the requirement.
 
Hi, I took a couple of spanish courses at a community college while in high school and I did list them on Pharmcas. Good Luck! :luck: