Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just decided on going to school for Audiology. I will be applying to AuD programs this fall. How many schools is everyone applying to? I have no problem applying to a lot, but I worry that professors will get annoyed if they have to send the letters to so many schools.
Here are some schools I am interested in applying to:
Salus University
Towson University
East Carolina University
UNC at Chapel Hill
University of Maryland
University of Florida
Does anyone have any information about these schools, such as whether or not they would recommend them or how hard they are to get into? I have a 4.0 GPA and will be taking my GREs in the fall.
Another question is that Salus requires a letter of recommendation from a practicing audiologist. I was wondering how I should go about getting this?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Here are some schools I am interested in applying to:
Salus University
Towson University
East Carolina University
UNC at Chapel Hill
University of Maryland
University of Florida
Does anyone have any information about these schools, such as whether or not they would recommend them or how hard they are to get into? I have a 4.0 GPA and will be taking my GREs in the fall.
Another question is that Salus requires a letter of recommendation from a practicing audiologist. I was wondering how I should go about getting this?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!