questions about PCAT!! answer please!

Started by HangNgo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HangNgo

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI,I am taking the PCAT in Sept. and I have a few questions. Will there be a calculator provided online for the chemistry and math section? Is anything provided at all (such as paper and pencil?) And for the writing, there are two sections ( convention of language and problem solving), what are great topics that I should be focused and aware of? I am a first year so I haven't taken organic I yet, which I'm very nervous about 🙁 Any suggestions and tips?! Thanks!

And feel free to comment on anything helpful in other subjects. I'd greatly appreciate it!
 
There is no calculator but you have a pen and transparent paper. Normally, writing topics include medical science, etc. There are many threads about the PCAT writing in this forum. For me, it is much better if you can get the Ochem 1, but you can study by your self.