Questions for letters of evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

undeadmoose

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I am in the process of filling out my application. I ran into a question that AMCAS peeps didn't answer. I know my recommenders need my aamc and letter IDs to upload the letter. Do my recommenders need to type the IDs onto the letter also? When I asked the AMCAS advisors, they said to "check with the medical schools".....

Thanks, and sorry if this question has been answered, I couldn't seem to find it in the forums nor on the AMCAS website.
 
Hey, I am in the process of filling out my application. I ran into a question that AMCAS peeps didn't answer. I know my recommenders need my aamc and letter IDs to upload the letter. Do my recommenders need to type the IDs onto the letter also? When I asked the AMCAS advisors, they said to "check with the medical schools".....

Thanks, and sorry if this question has been answered, I couldn't seem to find it in the forums nor on the AMCAS website.

No, they don't.