questions to ask interviewer

Started by lazydazy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lazydazy

Go Bulls!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what are some valid questions to ask a prospective school during an interview? i have an upcoming interview w/UIC and am preparing myself for the potential questions I may face, but shouldn't i ask the interviewer something in return? i have yet to experience a formal interview. i was accepted to MWU CCP and it was an informal visit, but i did ask them questions about their curriculum for clarification. sorry, but i'm a bit anxious!

thanks!
 
In my interview, I took basically their same questions and gave them back to them.

examples:

"Why should I attend your school? ...assuming I receive several acceptances, what sets this school above the others?"

...and...

"I've heard all of the positives about this program, but nothing is 100% perfect. What, in each of your opinions, is a negative or area that needs improvement here?" (this was a 3-interviewer panel.)