questions

Started by Madhatter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Madhatter

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi!

I am new to this forum and to the whole process of applying to pharmacy school. I have a 3.6 gpa and a PCAT score of 99, I was thinking of applying to Nova. Could anyone fill me in on their requirements (i have no experience), and also, what are some of the better Pharmacy schools?? do i have a shot at them?

Many thanks,
Mad
 
Madhatter said:
hi!

I am new to this forum and to the whole process of applying to pharmacy school. I have a 3.6 gpa and a PCAT score of 99, I was thinking of applying to Nova. Could anyone fill me in on their requirements (i have no experience), and also, what are some of the better Pharmacy schools?? do i have a shot at them?

Many thanks,
Mad

If you read the FAQ sticky, you'll be given many of the answers in which you seek. 👍