questions

Started by sandy24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sandy24

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi! here are some questions for you:

where do you go to school?
what year are you?
what is your cumulative GPA?
How much do you study per day? per week?
do grades matter in pharmacy school?

I am from Univ. of North Dakota and I'm a PDII. My gpa is about 3.1 and I basically cram a few nights before the test. in general, I don't really like school all that much because I don't see how all this is useful if I am doing retail work. I really want to know if grades matter because I think I may have gotten a C in pharmacology and possibly another C. Sucks because i bombed the finals 🙁