Quick PharmCAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

inquirer89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I send my application for 1 school, and decide I want to send applications to other schools later on, do I only spend the $40 fee for each additional school? Or would I have to spend the $140 initial fee again.

Thanks
 
Hi there,

I believe it is only 40 for each additional school. I sure hope it is because I'm doing the same as you. Best of luck to you! 🙂
 
You don't have to pay the inital fee of 140 again, just the 40 for every school afterward.