Radiology/IR study aid

Started by RADddx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RADddx

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A few years ago my son was in an IR fellowship and was studying for the boards.
I noticed some of the materials he was using and suggested we create an smartphone app.
RAD ddx was born.

The app is a simple image lookup with differential diagnosis lists. I have a version available on the web and offer it for free. All I ask is feedback. I'd like to turn this into a full app with more features (add cases, add comments, take notes).

You can see the app here: http://www.dgkconsulting.com/ddxpert/

Here are a couple of screen shots:

Enjoy. Feedback welcome. Should I build this out with new features and put it on iPhones and Android?

RADddx31.png
RADddx41.png