Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good afternoon, been a while since I have been on here. I’m now an Air Force residency-trained flight surgeon currently serving in the Air National Guard. Private practice has been good to me, but I’m considering selling my practice and doing something different.
I’m very interested in applying to a Residency in Aerospace Medicine (RAM) program. Has anyone had experience applying to the Army or Navy RAM programs as an Air Force officer? I’d also be interested in hearing from anyone who has applied to or completed any RAM program while serving in the Air National Guard or another Reserve Component.
I’d especially appreciate any insight on the application process, getting released/approved by the Guard, attending a sister-service program, funding/orders, and what your status was during residency. I would be interested to hear anyones experience at either program.
Thanks for any help or experience you can share.
I’m very interested in applying to a Residency in Aerospace Medicine (RAM) program. Has anyone had experience applying to the Army or Navy RAM programs as an Air Force officer? I’d also be interested in hearing from anyone who has applied to or completed any RAM program while serving in the Air National Guard or another Reserve Component.
I’d especially appreciate any insight on the application process, getting released/approved by the Guard, attending a sister-service program, funding/orders, and what your status was during residency. I would be interested to hear anyones experience at either program.
Thanks for any help or experience you can share.