Re-applicant AADSAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smiles2594

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last cycle I applied to one school and this coming cycle I am applying to 10 schools. Will only the one school I am a reapplicant for see both applications or will all of them? I am also re-writing my personal statement, will all the schools see both submissions?
 
Pretty sure there's something on AADSAS that you check or need to answer saying that you're a reapplicant
 
You're a reapplicant. You're just applying to more/different schools.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that any of the schools will see your last app. They will ask you what has changed.
I think the question on our minds is, why only 1 school last year?