Re-taking courses & taking additional ones

Started by SparkLy09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SparkLy09

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So basically I'm in a position where I need to take a few courses after earning my BA this spring in order to complete my pharmacy pre-reqs for certain schools such as Anatomy. (I wasn't able to take this because NYU doesn't offer it)

I'm wondering, would it make a huge difference to pharmacy schools if I took these at a CC near home instead of dishing out more money than I have for another year at NYU? How much of a difference would it make that I took some courses and possibly re-take a few to boost up my GPA at a CC instead of a 4 yr institution? 😕

Thanks a lot for your help =)