Re-taking Prereq's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cc_pt

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, quick question. I took a biology course my freshman year and then re-took it my sophomore year. Since this is a prerequisite, do I select both the courses when I am matching them to the schools or just the newer one that was re-taken? I believe PTCAS uses both scores for GPA calculation.
 
Hi all, quick question. I took a biology course my freshman year and then re-took it my sophomore year. Since this is a prerequisite, do I select both the courses when I am matching them to the schools or just the newer one that was re-taken? I believe PTCAS uses both scores for GPA calculation.
Match the highest grade.