Really need some help =)

Started by 1nycdoc8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1nycdoc8

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha hey everone, I was wondering if you all can help me out...

I have a 3.25 total gpa, with upward trend (3.8 last semester, 3.6 for the past 4 semesters) and 27, 10 Bio, 9 Phys, 8 Verb. I'm in New York, and was wondering if I could get into any of the masters granting programs out there. I am thinking about applying to New York Med's program or Georgetown but that might be a stretch for me. Thanks!!!

By the way, do you all think it's too late to apply? I'm waiting on a bunch of caribbean medschools
 
you could get into a few. this is about peak season for SMP applications b/c a lot of applicants are getting waitlisted and rejections. apply to about 4 maybe 5.