reapp?

Started by fleur64
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fleur64

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi,
if last cycle i only submitted my primary app, am I still considered a reapplicant? the primary application did not have my mcat score.
 
yes you are a reapp at the 1 school you designated to submit your primary last cycle, thus a reapplicant in general

hi,
if last cycle i only submitted my primary app, am I still considered a reapplicant? the primary application did not have my mcat score.
 
I have not been verified yet, should I withdraw my application so the schools do not get my primary? I have a very low mcat score and need to retake before applying
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not been verified yet, should I withdraw my application so the schools do not get my primary? I have a very low mcat score and need to retake before applying

yeah you should withdraw your app if you dont want them to see your score
 
see the first 2 links on the aamc page. The quote below is from here.

As per the AAMC: https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/amcas/faqs/301606/amiareapplicanttoallschools.html

You are a reapplicant to all schools you send a primary to (irregardless of secondary). If you did not send a school a primary, you are not a reapplicant there (however many schools ask if you've applied to medical school at all before, and it's probably in your best interest to disclose yes)

To add on to the above, it's only after you're verified. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/withdrawing-amcas-does-not-re-applicant-next-cycle.751302/