Reapplicant, transfer data for DAT and transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ApplesandCarrots

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm a re-applicant. I was wondering how I can transfer my old transcripts and DAT score onto my application. When I made my account, I entered in my old DENTPIN but there was no option or anything saying I was a reapplicant. I was wondering how I can transfer my data. I am taking 1 course this summer semester but those grades won't be out until Aug. and I haven't taken any other classes that wasn't on my old application.
Thank you!
 
Hi, I accidentally figured out I made a new account without re applicant status, do you know how I can change that to re applicant status? Thank you