Reapplying LOR question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kneelurker

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have the opportunity to reapply to med school this cycle after no acceptances last year and was wondering if I would be able to use the LORs saved in interfolio or if i would need to ask for other/updated letters.

Thanks!
 
Hello,

I have the opportunity to reapply to med school this cycle after no acceptances last year and was wondering if I would be able to use the LORs saved in interfolio or if i would need to ask for other/updated letters.

Thanks!
If you have any update to your relationships with your references, it would be good to have an updated letter from them. I would generally suggest a LOR from a supervisor during a position you held during the application year.
 
If you have any update to your relationships with your references, it would be good to have an updated letter from them. I would generally suggest a LOR from a supervisor during a position you held during the application year.
I see, thank you very much!