Reccemendation from advisor?

Started by CMUchicka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CMUchicka

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I am applying for fall 2016, was wondering if its okay to get recommendation letter from advisor?

I am applying to pharmcas and non pharmcas schools.

I already have pharmacist, hospital volunteer director and ochem lab teacher recommendation letter. I want to ask my biochem teacher but i am not sure he would respond to my request. So just want to add advisor's letter.

But i am not sure if it looks good. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated!
 
Thats a good list of LOR you have already. Most schools only require one LOR from science faculty. I applied with 2 pharmacist LOR and 1 science faculty LOR and got into every school I interviewed at. If you're already unsure hell respond to your LOR request, its best to not have him right an uninspired or generic LOR. What matters most are pharmacist LORs that can attest to your character and science LOR that can attest to your academic ability