Recommendation Letter (????s)

Started by ^=^
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

^=^

S.D.N.'s BATMAN
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I'm currently a lower division transfer student to a University. So, basically I'm going to gradute in around 3 1/2 more years, I know but whatever. Anyway, this quarter, I have a really good Chem professor and she's very cool with me. I know for sure that she'll write a top notch recommendation letter, but I'm confused as to how the process works. Do I have her write the letter now? If so, do I start a Pharmcas application now? Or am I supposed to come back like 3 years later and ask her ("hey, remember me").... I'm confused, please help guide me as to how this works. I tried seraching. Regards, ^=^ 🙂
 
keep in touch with her

you start your pharmcas for the year you're appyling

currently it is for students entering in 2008
 
I see. So, I cannot have her type it now/print it out and then have her type/send it when I apply? What if I tell her that this way everything will stay fresh?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
guys, can you tell me how to cancel a letter recommendation once they summited.thanks