Recommendation letters

Started by pharm7jp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm7jp

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should I send the list of the schools where i am going to apply with the letter of recommendation to PharmCAS? or after send the letter then I can still choose the school later on???
Does it really matter the recommendation letters from what subjects???
I guess that look better from Math or science professors, right??
 
Should I send the list of the schools where i am going to apply with the letter of recommendation to PharmCAS? or after send the letter then I can still choose the school later on???
Does it really matter the recommendation letters from what subjects???
I guess that look better from Math or science professors, right??

It depends on the school. Some require math/science professors. PharmCAS will forward all your letters to the designated schools you submit the PharmCAS fee to.