Recommendations for DAT study aids...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xxJuiceDxx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I decided to retake the DAT to improve my chances for UOP. What books, alongside all the subject tests and sample exams Kaplan has to offer, would you guys recommend? Examkrackers? Specifically which books should I purchase for the most help in Ochem and Bio? Thanks guys.

And yes, I am too lazy to search. HAHA. 😛
 
ajy1013 said:
Well, I decided to retake the DAT to improve my chances for UOP. What books, alongside all the subject tests and sample exams Kaplan has to offer, would you guys recommend? Examkrackers? Specifically which books should I purchase for the most help in Ochem and Bio? Thanks guys.

And yes, I am too lazy to search. HAHA. 😛

I would say "and I am too lazy to answer" but then I would be considered an as$ so I can tell you this:
I heard that Kaplan + Barons = 👍

Since you are retaking the DAT, make sure you go over and over and over what you messed up on.