Step I Regarding Step 2...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RussianCzar

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks!

Next week I will start studying for Step 2. I've read many posts about Step 1 with detailed information about topics and subjects on which we are likely to be tested on for that test, but haven't found any reports with details about the Step 2 examination.

Those out there who have already taken Step 2 - where should I concentrate my efforts? I know I must review everything, but certainly there are certain topics where more emphasis and effort shoud be employed, and I would appreciate your input.

Also, does the exam contain a comparable number of questions on OBGYN, Peds, IM, Surgery, etc?

I would really appreciate your input! Thanks!!!

RussianCzar