Regarding Third Edition "The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam"

Started by mart3318
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mart3318

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I just received my third edition "The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam".

For those of you considering this purchase, you should know that the practice problems are the same as in the first edition (I assume this is probably true regarding the second edition).

If you don't have a guide yet, I hope this helps.
 
Hey, I just received my third edition "The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam".

For those of you considering this purchase, you should know that the practice problems are the same as in the first edition (I assume this is probably true regarding the second edition).

If you don't have a guide yet, I hope this helps.

Great post. Thanks a lot man 👍