Regis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dreamer131

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I was wondering if anyone is going to interview at Regis next week? I was initially waitlisted and got offered an interview TODAY!! I'm very excited. I completely crossed Regis off because I figured they wouldn't get to me on the waitlist. Does anyone know anything about the interview process? How many people do they interview? etc etc

I'm just really nervous because I wasn't planning on going and I hope I still have a chance..even being an alternate interviewee.. =)
 
hey! i am a current Regis student. I heard today (from the Admission Rep, Allison) that they are interviewing something like 270 students next weekend for 65 spots. Back in the day, I was wait listed for the interview and I was still accepted...so stay positive and good luck!
 
I will be there next weekend! I'm really looking forward to it! Any interview advice for us PTgrl13?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's been a while and I don't remember specifics but here's some advice.


  • wear comfortable shoes...they really mean it
  • brush up on Jesuit education and why you chose a Jesuit school (ill give you a hint...it has essentially nothing to do with religion)
  • be confident...not too confident. If you are too shy you cant be a good PT, but if you are over confident, well, that's just annoying
  • Over all, just know what the heck you are talking about. I do remember from my interviews in general that SO many people had no idea about PT (scope, its impact in health care, etc)
  • Just give honest answers. Faculty are really nice at Regis and they just want to get a sense of who you are and why you chose Regis.

But congrats on the interviews! Almost 800 people applied...so be proud!
 
Congrats! I declined my interview at Regis next week, so maybe that is what opened up your spot. Good luck! It looks like a great school.