Registering for DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spelmangyrl

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking the DAT the second week in April, how far in advance would you suggest that I register for the test? Should I go ahead and do it now?
Thanks
Spelmangyrl
 
Spelmangyrl said:
I am taking the DAT the second week in April, how far in advance would you suggest that I register for the test? Should I go ahead and do it now?
Thanks
Spelmangyrl

Do it as soon as possible. It's simple and you can do it online. There is a section on the application which asks you for the schools that you want to have your scores sent to, so be prepared to list those you are interested in. Also, once you have submitted this list, you cannot ammend it, meaning you cannot go back and change a school. If you change your mind you will have to pay another fee and have your scores submitted to the new schools. Best of luck!