-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Reinbursement
Started by huknows00
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
huknows00 said:Hey I just wanted to hear from you guys how long it took for the schools you interviewed at to reinburse you for the traveling costs (Duke especially). I don't know how long i should expect to wait and don't want to be rude to email the administrator.
It took me 5 weeks to receive reinbursement from UCI.
huknows00 said:Hey I just wanted to hear from you guys how long it took for the schools you interviewed at to reinburse you for the traveling costs (Duke especially). I don't know how long i should expect to wait and don't want to be rude to email the administrator.
6 years and counting for Northwestern. I guess I should have followed up 6 years ago, but I didn't want to be rude.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i sent duke several emails last year and never got reimbursed....
still a little bitter about it....
still a little bitter about it....
i got my reimbursement for travel from University of Washington within two weeks.
dittoneoserenity333 said:i got my reimbursement for travel from University of Washington within two weeks.