Rejection

Started by foomba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

foomba

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just out of curiosity, all schools send out rejection letters too dont they? It is pretty late and judging from their website information it seems that it is past Western and UOP's deadline for interviews, but I have yet to receive anything from them...?
 
UOP is still interviewing, so you have a chance. But Western has lower standards than UOP, if you aren't getting into Western you aren't getting in to UOP. You apply to any other schools? Otherwise you better start preparing the "why I'm reapplying" essay.
 
UOP is still interviewing, so you have a chance. But Western has lower standards than UOP, if you aren't getting into Western you aren't getting in to UOP. You apply to any other schools? Otherwise you better start preparing the "why I'm reapplying" essay.
Glad to see that your very supportive