Rejections

Started by jemc2000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jemc2000

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do all schools send a letter of rejection right off if they consider your stats too low, or do they drag that out too?
 
Yes. For at least my school, they have an automated computer rejection program. It is like a database of students who apply to their school. They send secondaries to all students, take their money and reject them (note: this is for student swho have a low GPA).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureRxGal said:
I'm not sure if it applies to all with low GPA or just to those who are rejected in general, but UF sent my rejection letter last year in June.

Thanks. Guess I'll just plan for the worse and change my plans if I get lucky.