Removed

Started by E_wen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think they go into March-April of next year, since application deadlines for a lot of schools aren't until February or March and they take 2-3 weeks to get back to the applicants. However, keep in mind that the later you interview, the harder it will be to secure a spot at the school as most of their class is already full. I've heard Pacific has had a full class while still conducting interviews, so they put you on wait list even if they really like you.
 
Honestly I would just make the investment, do the interviews, and hold a spot at one of the schools till you hear back from Waterloo. That's what i'm doing too. Depending on the school, some will close applications as early as February I believe (don't know if that's just for OptomCas or interviews too though) and it's going to be harder to get a spot! I would rather invest a little bit more money to get a guarantee than risk wasting all the money i've already spent applying and another year's worth of time waiting on Waterloo!
 
I interviewed in early June and got in for the following August (because I re-took my OATs in May). Some of my classmates interviewed in August off of the waitlist.