Renal path

Started by Ludy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ludy

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, all. I have a question for residents or anyone else with inside info: which programs are known for their expertise in renal path? I know JHU, Univ. of WA, LSU and UNC have nephropathology fellowships, which gives me some clues, but I'm wondering which programs (and/or pathologists) are the most highly regarded in the field. If anyone knows (or is on a path rotation and wouldn't mind asking an attending to help out a fellow SDNer 😛 ), I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!