Repeated courses

Started by +Pharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

+Pharm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I retook a course, should I put 'repeated' (PharmCAS) on the first one? or the second one? Simple but confusing! --::

Also, does anyone know that which school put more weighs on last 30-40 credits?

If I screwed up on my early years in college, do I still have a chance?

So stressful! Please help!!! 🙂
 
on the second one.

a few schools look at the last 45 units.. pacific university in oregon is one; but alot of schools like to see improve over the entire span of ur educational career. so if there is a vast improvement in the future, they'll be impressed. i got C-'s in a few classes in my first 2 yrs but i well made up for it later on so dont lose hope and dont stress. know what u have to do and do it. ( i know easier said than done but u know its the truth)
 
Hi All,

First time posting. I graduated this May.. Im taking two years off and so don't plan on applying to PharmD programs till next year. I have a pretty low gpa (3.105) and a C and C+ in the two organic chem courses I took. I want to retake them and I was wondering if it made any difference whether I took them at a JC or 4 year college. I also only plan to retake the second course, as that is the harder one that builds on the first. Is that ok?