• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

reporting GRE scores

psu17

Jul 28, 2010
    I just spoke with a ptcas customer service representative who told me that you have to send your GRE scores directly to each program you apply to - does anyone know if this is true?
    I was under the impression that you only had to do that if they were listed under supplemental materials

thanks

Muscles00GT

10+ Year Member
    Jan 10, 2007
      yehh just look at the program description, it'll say if GRE is required and itll give you a code (4 numbers). you go to the ETS website, log in to your account, and add each school that requires the GRE. and boom your set!

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.