Research Funding

Started by UVABranch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UVABranch

one of 6000
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I have been fortunate enough to find a research project to work on this summer, but I am having difficulty identifying entities to which I can apply for supplemental funding. Does anyone have suggestions/links I can contact to try to secure funding?

Thanks!
 
Hi All,

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I have been fortunate enough to find a research project to work on this summer, but I am having difficulty identifying entities to which I can apply for supplemental funding. Does anyone have suggestions/links I can contact to try to secure funding?

Thanks!
Check the related/relevant professional societies. Looking at HTN? Look at the kidney, heart, vascular disease, stroke, etc. groups. Many have small $3K summer student type grants. Also check with your school. Some departments may have some money, and your school's alumni society may have money too.